Hydraulic and Lubrication Oil Filters
Eaton offers a selection of 4000 different filter elements and housings to meet its customers’ needs. Fluid power is a reliable and repeatable form of power and motion control. When problems are encountered, 80% of the time they are related to inadequate contamination control practices. Eaton has more than a 75-year history of dedication to helping engineers develop, operate, and maintain filtration products as well as cleanliness practices designed to support reliable, high quality power, and motion control systems.
- Cost-effective filtration solutions with easy availability
- Compact, self-contained and easy-to-operate systems
- Meets the rigorous process demands of manufacturing partners in a variety of applications
- High performing filters, with low maintenance
- Variants: Bag Filtration, Cartridge Filtration, Automatic self-cleaning type, Manual Pipeline Strainers, Gas liquid separation, Portable filtration, Hydraulic and lubrication oil filters, Depth filtration, Beverage treatment products, Lab & Pilot plant services