GEAR COUPLING IN STEEL ROLLING MILL
Jaure® couplings offer maximum torque capacity. This is due to the optimum pitch diameter of the gears, providing reliability. The design, manufacture and sale of all Jaure's gear couplings and drive components are integrated into Jaure's Quality System. This is according to ISO 9001 and certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV). JAURE also collaborates with Technological Centres, which combined with a worldwide network of technical experts, enables the company to provide innovative engineered solutions.
- High permissible hub bore allows more favorable size selection of the coupling for a certain shaft diameter. This offers an important economic saving.
- High permissible additional loads for starting and short-circuit peak torque.
- Highest gear accuracy and quality thanks to the production improvements obtained with new CNC gear cutting machines and automatic charge systems.
- Jaure MT coupling sleeves and drilled holes fit any AGMA coupling halves, thus, ensuring interchangeability by coupling halves.
- Optional custom-made couplings as per customer needs.