FLEXIBLE DISC COUPLING FOR AIR & SYNGAS COMPRESSOR DRIVE
The Flexible Disc Couplings is designed for heavy duty applications requiring moderate shaft separations, and was specifically engineered to meet API 610 / ISO 13709 specifications for industrial pump couplings. The larger size couplings available in The Flexible Disc Couplings allow application to larger, high power machines. An anti-flail safety feature is also included in the flexible center section assembly, to provide superior performance.
- Flexible center section is piloted to provide excellent dynamic balance.
- Close tolerance bolts and safety overload washers help provide superior performance and trouble-free operation.
- KD® disc packs are supplied as unitized assemblies with stainless steel discs, which makes them easier to assemble and nearly maintenance-free.
- Disc packs available from stock, with the option of KOPLON coating for corrosive environments.
- Disc Couplings have near zero backlash and standard spline sections are coated for minimal backlash.